Tuesday, September 9, 2008

2:00 a.m.

Seriously, what better thing to do at 2 or 3 in the morning than to drive around town and hang out with your two older brothers? Some might say Sleep, but that is arguable. I was finishing up some studying and a little reading earlier this evening when my brother who lives next door shoots me a message, "hey, you up?" in Google Talk. Of course, so he and I chatyed for a bit. We were having such a good conversation and I haven't spent much time with him lately, and we have until 8:00a.m. to do anything before he leaves and then I leave not seeing each other until Christmas and it was just his birthday, I ask him if he wants to do breakfast. Great idea! Let's see if Dars is up for it. "Yep he's in."

Three Pinnegar's, two-o-clock in the morning, a car, a Nerf gun, and endless possibilities. Yep, it was that good! So it turns out that at 2am your possibilities are not so endless as far as dining establishments go. We went to Denny's; we made the best of it though trying there selection of mixed drinks, munching on some seasoned fries, saying/doing what ever came to mind, which (if you know a Pinnegar) is quite a lot for that hour. After we were done at the restaurant (in other words, after our waitress was done with us at the restaurant) we had an exciting trip back to Darren's where we played a thrilling game of Pass the Pigs. It was great. I haven't played pass the pigs since before Darren went on his mission. That may or may not be true but it has been a long time. Pass the Pigs is one of the greatest games. And it is even better at 3 in the morning. It was definately a worthwhile activity and I don't think a single one of us did anything illegal...except for that part when one of us was hanging out the window trying to retreive a Nerf dart.

Happy Birthday David, I hope you had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment