Sunday, November 18, 2007

new media

Blog, the online, new age media. I have come to a great appreciation for journal writing and recording of thoughts over the last year. Journal writing is important and very beneficial, for oneself as well as for those he cares about. But what about blogging: an online journal for the world to see and critique? those who care as well as those who could care less. I have thought about it several times before in the past and have dismissed it. ‘If I have one what would I put in it’ has been my thought, but maybe if I create one I will take the opportunity to find thought to write and jot them down. And here I am; blog-o-devo! Exciting! I got board some early morning at about 2:00am (about two weeks ago) and created a website, and you have found it. I had a thought I felt like sharing about Halloween. The thing about a blog is that no one has to listen, it is written to anyone and if some one happens to stumble across your sit and read what is written then good for them. I obviously never made it to my thought on Halloween, by the time I had made the site the thought was past and didn’t matter anymore, maybe I will write about it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment