Thursday, April 10, 2008

plain ink

Every time I go to Wal-Mart I find something to blog about. You remember my last blog about Wal-Mart. And consequently they have sidewalk chalk now and I bought some. Anyway today we discuss index cards. I went to buy 3x5 cards today because I ran out. I bought my first pack at the UVSC book store but found that they were not the cheapest. So looking at 3x5 cards at Wal-Mart I discovered to my dismay that the lined cards cost about 80% more than lineless, blank cards. What is up with that! I like the blank cards because I can print on them, and you would think that they would be cheaper because they do not use require the ink for the lines. But No, that is not the case and once again I am dissatisfied with another trip to Wal-Mart. The cards were cheaper than the ones at the bookstore but still! That’s not right!

1 comment:

  1. You are SO right! I have long been outraged by the disproportionate price difference between lined and blank index cards. I think that it is time we wrote our congressmen!

    ReplyDelete