Saturday, October 31, 2009

halloween lights

Halloween Christmas lights? I was talking with my sister-in-law the other day and she was getting ready for a Trunk-o-Treat were instead of door to door, kids go car to car at a Halloween activity. She was asking me how she should decorate her truck because she has never done it before and I told her it did not have to be anything fancy and that she just needed some cobwebs or some...then i said it...Halloween Christmas lights.

That doesn't make much sense now does it? But you know what I am talking about. What are those lights called? They can't be Christmas lights. If I were to call them Halloween lights you would probably get that look on your face that people get when I tell them...we will leave that one alone for now. Anyway, I have no idea what they are called. The simplest descriptive name would be orange Christmas lights but that is mis representative.

I don't know what my sister-in-law ended up doing to decorate but she sure got me thinking about a completely unnecessary thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment