Tuesday, October 6, 2009

hd

HD, its the new i- which was the new e-!

Every couple of years marketing comes out with a new prefix to the latest and greatest tech item. Yesterday on tv there was a commercial for HD sunglasses; they improve your viewing experience. What!? HD sunglasses? HD radio, TV, Binoculars, all sorts of stuff.

In the 90s we had the e-volution. E-surance is still around from those young days of the internet, and email is not going away anytime soon. The new millennium, and Apple computers brought us a new letter- i. iPod. iTunes. iWork. and iAmDoneWithTheLetterI!

Get ready now for HD. Make room I sense he is here to stay for a while. Coming soon to an auto store near you- HD windshield wipers. You just wait, you'll see; I would not be surprised.

3 comments:

  1. haha This made me laugh, but it's so true! HD shades?? Really?? Craziness. Next they'll have HD contact lenses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked, they already have them. Focal Point HD contact lenses. Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way! hahaha I totally didn't even look it up, but thank you taking the time. I'll definatly get me some of those babies someday. haha One of mine actually split, and it's my last pair...so I've just been wearing one, and it's tripping out my vision a little bit. :p

    ReplyDelete