Saturday, August 22, 2009

car color

I saw a green Jeep today an it just seemed the wrong color. This was not a light green or a grey-green this was GREEN. You don't really ever see green cars and trucks on the road today. I know green used to be more common but I think it is out now. Another color than is out is Purple. Who drives a purple car? The only car you see nowadays purple is a PT Cruiser and that just looks ugly to begin with. What makes a car color acceptable? Who picks car colors? Every year or so you see a new car color, some good, some hideous.

It is just interesting that you see bright yellow cars and bright red cars and bright blue, or orange car and the occasional bright purple car (term used lightly), but bright green is not a color you associate with vehicles.

What about Brown? If you are driving around a bright brown car you need sit down and rethink your place in life.

1 comment:

  1. If I see a green vehicle, it's usually a very dark green. It's actually my favorite color, but I couldn't ever see myself having a green car. shrugs* :p

    ReplyDelete