Friday, April 3, 2009

prophet, seer, revelator

It is not about ability it is about authority. Can you imagine for a moment a man today with the same authority as Moses or Abraham, of the Bible, to speak with God in behalf of the whole world- every person alive today? Can you imagine the huge responsibility of such an individual? I am here to tell you that there is no need to imagine for such a person exists. And thank God for it. God has seen a need for such a spokesperson, a seer, since the beginning, throughout time- but why?

Everybody has his own opinion. Everyone sees the world just a little differently. You, me, and Fred could all witness the exact same event any each of us would have our own views and interpretation of it. First of all we each will witness a different perspective and secondly we each draw on our own past experience in processing it. Consequently we see the event differently. In literature we might read the same passage and each come to a different conclusion of the authors intent. This is true for literary novels, science journals, play scripts, and the Bible. We see it amongst the plethora of of Churches and denominations of Christianity today.

So a spokesman could be the moderator. If he speaks with God he knows what the Authors intent is. He knows what the correct interpretation is. I know that such a man exists today. He will be speaking to the world tomorrow in a world wide conference to all of heavenly Father's children, you and me. All those willing to listen. What a great blessing and privilege to hear the voice of prophets and apostles, to learn from their mouths the truths of eterninty. The truths of Jesus Christ's gospel. The truths of Salvation.

I love my God and thank him every day for his love of me.

I invite you to join me. See what he has to say. You can believe me or not but I know and I know that if you listen and ask Him who knows all things you can know too.

Listen to the prophets voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment