Tuesday, December 23, 2008

the toy vacuum

I was out shopping today for Christmas gifts in Target and I noticed on the shelf a toy vacuum. I have seen this before but as I saw it today I thought it was a little ridiculous. Why buy a toy vacuum? This just seems silly. If you are going to buy your kid a vacuum, buy one that will suck up dirt, not just pop little plastic balls up and down in a clear chamber. If your little kid really wants to vacuum stick something that will do the job in her hand. Lets think proactive here. Why not make the little toy Dirt Devil but make it run and suck and clean. To think that the little one could be doing something productive as she runs around with her new Christmas present, instead having it just make extra noise and irritate the little white and pink balls inside it.

No comments:

Post a Comment